Looking at average annual premiums, insurance website Insure.com ranked the highest and lowest car insurance rates by state. The national average is $1,510 per year. Here are the Top 10 in each category.
(Highest) 10. Kentucky -- $1,725 per year
9. Rhode Island -- $1,735 per year
8. West Virginia -- $1,816 per year
7. California -- $1,819 per year
6. Montana -- $1,914 per year
5. Washington, D.C. -- $2,006 per year
4. Oklahoma -- $ 2,074 per year
3. Georgia -- $2,155 per year
2. Michigan -- $2,520 per year
1. Louisiana -- $2,699 per year
(Lowest) 10. Arizona -- $1,227 per year
9. Washington -- $1,226 per year
8. Indiana -- $1,183 per year
7. Vermont -- $1,176 per year
6. Idaho -- $1,133 per year
5. New Hampshire -- $1,112 per year
4. Ohio -- $1,106 per year
3. North Carolina -- $1,085 per year
2. Iowa -- $1,028 per year
1. Maine -- $934 per year
Click here to read the rankings for all 50 states at Insure.com.
20 individuals have been arrested in connection with a five-month long investigation that involved the Santa Barbara Police Department, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, into the sales of illegal narcotics and firearms.
For little to no cost financial cost to the fighters, the Central Coast Boxing club is training young people to channel their aggression into something positive. Their program has gotten so popular, they're looking to expand, and you have a chance to support them by cheering them on at a huge event May 14.
American troops liberate the Dachau concentration camp, the U.S. begins evacuating American citizens from Saigon, Alfred Hitchcock dies, Roger Clemens sets a strikeout record, and riots consume Los Angeles, all on this day.
Celebrity stylist Jeanne Yang has dressed Hollywood stars from George Clooney to Robert Downey Jr, to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Here's her five must-haves for everybody's closet, male or female.