Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
UPDATE: A student at San Marcos High School was killed in a Wednesday night head-on accident that snarled northbound Highway 101 traffic much of Thursday morning.
Daniel Perez died in a wrong-way freeway crash hours after attending his first day of school during what would have been his Junior Year at San Marcos High School.
Bumper-to-bumper traffic stretched from Santa Barbara to Ventura during Thursday's morning commute.
It's a challenge that has gone viral. It's known as "The Cold Water Challenge," but could this latest trend be harmful to your health?
The pounding waves along our coast have brought some treasures to the surface.
After years of planning, design, funding and construction, bike riders and drivers will soon be able to use new lanes on Highway 101 between Carpinteria and Ventura.
Goleta Beach has gone through another clean up after mounds of kelp and seaweed, carved up from the ocean, piled up on the popular coast.
It was a summer slam in Santa Barbara from what was once Hurricane Marie. Now it has been downgraded to a Tropical Storm, but the force coming in from the Pacific Ocean has roughed up some of our coastline.
The California Highway Patrol has shut down the northbound lanes of Highway 101 south of the El Capitan offramp, after a semi truck overturned, landing on its side.
Test your knowledge and see if you can pass a Common Core fifth-grade math test.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.