Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
Cal Fire - SLO
An Italian restaurant in Pismo Beach was badly damaged in an early morning 2-alarm fire.
A fire in Central California northeast of Bakersfield has ripped across 19,000 acres with zero containment, and more than 100 homes are a total loss.
Scherpa "Sherpa" Fire acreage remains at 7,474 acres with 93% containment as of Saturday morning.
On June 23, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. The controversial vote had an immediate effect on the world economy.
The Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Parade will be taking over the city tomorrow, but festivities begin today.
The iconic Enos House in Santa Maria, which dates back nearly 150 years, is moved to a new location on the Enos Ranchos property to make way for new commercial development.
Sean Larsen photo
The annual Santa Barbara County crop report is out and there's been changes in production but some things have remained true.
Kern County Officials say a fire ripping through the Lake Isabella area has destroyed upwards to 100 homes and forced thousands to evacuate.
The International Olympic Committee is formed, the SAT exam is taken for the first time, Hitler takes in newly conquered Paris, and Tim Burton's "Batman" hits theaters, all on this day.
Karl Walter/Getty Images
Here's a look at some of the celebrities we've lost so far in 2016.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.