Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
Two Santa Ynez Valley men have been arrested for allegedly stealing fish from the Santa Barbara Harbor area as part of a reselling scheme in Hollywood.
An Ojai couple was reunited with a wedding ring that was lost at Ellwood Beach two years ago.
Credit: Lara Cooper/Noozhawk.com
A former congressional aide accused of killing a woman while driving drunk reached a plea agreement.
The weekend soft opening was a preview, and Monday the crowds came in to the new Santa Barbara Public Market on the corner of Victoria and Chapala Streets.
Goleta Mayor Roger Aceves is running for Santa Barbara County Supervisor.
Peter Gaylard/Wikimedia Commons
The first total lunar eclipse in more than two years had everyone looking to the sky Monday night through early Tuesday morning.
Santa Barbara's new Public Marketplace is now open to the public.
Santa Barbara's urgent request earlier this year for water users to cut back 20 percent, hasn't worked enough. The city says the reduction has only been 15 percent.
Check out these lookers who ran into the law.
Stargazers professional and amateur turned their cameras to the skies for Tuesday's "blood moon" eclipse.