Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
A brush fire broke out just before 1:30 p.m. Monday in the area of Mission Hills at 1550 Burton Mesa Boulevard near Lompoc.
A man who suffered an apparent heart attack crashed his car into a Santa Barbara County fire engine Saturday.
Santa Maria police say two intoxicated pedestrians were the cause of a collision that occurred at the intersection of Cook and Thornburg streets at 8:37 p.m. Sunday.
Surveillance video released by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office shows two suspected female thieves being dropped off at Ralph's grocery store on Hollister Avenue in Goleta, Monday afternoon.
The Collection at Riverpark in Oxnard has a variety of new attractions just in time to enjoy during the summer.
Police are investigating why a vehicle crashed into the living room of an Oxnard family’s home early Sunday morning.
The city of Paso Robles is reminding residents that fireworks are illegal in the city. Anyone caught lighting or possessing even "safe and sane" fireworks in the City will be cited and fined.
With temperatures over 100 degrees, and violent winds, flames in the hills above Goleta became a blow torch, as the Painted Cave fire destroyed nearly 500 homes and businesses on June 27, 1990.
Photo Courtesy: Mike Eliason / Santa Barbara Co. Fire Dept.
A brush fire broke out in the Mission Hills area near Lompoc Monday afternoon. It quickly grew to 50 acres, and evacuations are underway.
Chocolate isn't the only human food that can do harm to your dog. Click through for a brief refresher on what could be poisonous to your pooch.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.