Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
John Palminteri photo
A brownish creature, with sharp teeth and claws, is deceased on the beach in Santa Barbara after the latest storm, and many people are wondering what it is.
Curator of Vertebrate Zoology Paul Collins at the Santa Barbara Natural History museum solves the mystery of the creature on East Beach.
Source:: Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department
Three men have been arrested in connection with a stabbing that happened in Old Town Goleta on November 21st.
The Oxnard Police Department is investigating its third deadly shooting in just three days.
The man accused of killing a Faria Beach husband and wife and their unborn child pleaded guilty to murder charges in a deal that ensures he will not face the death penalty.
Its the season to be jolly and have a cup of cheer.
The Dream Foundation canceled plans to send an Oregon family to Disneyland when the dreamer dad died.
A rollover that happened early Thursday morning closed down the eastbound lane of Highway 217 near UC Santa Barbara.
According to Thrillist, every U.S. state is bad at something. Find out where your state falls short.
Jamie Urqhart/River Dee Trust
Several strange frozen saucers were found during a recent cold snap on a river in Scotland. Take a look at the unusual images.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.