Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
For the latest updates click above.Homes, Animals Spared in Mesa FireOrcutt Residents Fear Fireworks May Spark New FireSlideshow: Mesa Fire Near Lompoc
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies found themselves in pursuit of two suspects who led them in a high speed chase on U.S. 101, and then to Highway 154, Tuesday afternoon.
A Santa Barbara man will spend a year in jail for abusing his girlfriend, and her dog.
According to their children, Jeannette and Alexander Toczko had a life long love affair.
Taser used to subdue 28 year old Derek Shelton.
Governor Jerry Brown signed the controversial SB 277 vaccine bill into law Tuesday, forcing children enrolled at public and private schools to be vaccinated.
Get ready for an unforgettable event as the City of Santa Barbara and its partners celebrate the Fourth of July All-American Patriotic Celebration at West Beach this coming Saturday.
Mesa Fire burns more than 300 acres of dry brush.
Photo Courtesy: Mike Eliason / Santa Barbara Co. Fire Dept.
A brush fire broke out in the Mission Hills area near Lompoc Monday afternoon. It quickly grew to 50 acres, and evacuations are underway.
Chocolate isn't the only human food that can do harm to your dog. Click through for a brief refresher on what could be poisonous to your pooch.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.