In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.
Douglas MacArthur returns to the Philippines, Nixon sets off the "Saturday Night Massacre," Jackie Kennedy remarries, the Sydney Opera House opens, tragedy strikes Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Muammar Gaddafi is killed, all on this day.