In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.
It was a summer slam in Santa Barbara from what was once Hurricane Marie. Now it has been downgraded to a Tropical Storm, but the force coming in from the Pacific Ocean has roughed up some of our coastline.
Japanese comic company Sanrio, the creator of Hello Kitty and Friends, recently dropped a bombshell on Hello Kitty's fans by revealing that she is not, in fact, a kitty, but rather a perpetual third-grade girl named Kitty White, the daughter of George and Mary White, who lives just outside of London, England. Take a look inside the weird world of the international phenomenon.