In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.
More water guzzling lawns may be replaced by drought tolerant plants throughout Santa Barbara because of the on going drought, and in some cases, homeowners will be getting a cash rebate for making the change.