Published On: Apr 23 2013 02:12:13 PM CDTUpdated On: Apr 25 2013 01:00:00 AM CDT
In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.
Since 1939 Esau's Cafe in Santa Barbara has been serving up hearty breakfast and lunches that won acclaim from many travel magazines and on line postings from loyal customers. Today the grills are cold and the doors are closed.