Published On: Sep 22 2011 11:14:10 AM CDTUpdated On: Mar 29 2016 01:00:00 AM CDT
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America compared data on 100 cities to rank the 25 most challenging cities to live with seasonal allergies. Scores are based off pollen counts, allergy medicine use and the number of allergists.
25. Akron, Ohio (up from No. 48 in 2015)
24. Tucson, Arizona (up from No. 35 in 2015)
23. Chattanooga, Tennessee (down from No. 14 in 2015)
22. San Antonio (down from No. 18 in 2015)
21. Philadelphia (up from No. 38 in 2015)
20. Springfield, Massachusetts (up from No. 26 in 2015)
19. Winston-Salem, North Carolina (up from No. 24 in 2015)
18. Toledo, Ohio (up from No. 32 in 2015)
17. New Orleans (down from No. 15 in 2015)
16. Tulsa, Oklahoma (down from No. 12 in 2015)
15. Baton Rouge, Louisiana (down from No. 13 in 2015)
14. Richmond, Virginia (down from No. 10 in 2015)
13. Columbia, South Carolina (up from No. 16 in 2015)
12. Little Rock, Arkansas (down from No. 11 in 2015)
11. Dayton, Ohio (down from No. 8 in 2015)
10. Buffalo, New York (up from No. 36 in 2015)
9. Knoxville, Tennessee (down from No. 5 in 2015)
8. Providence, Rhode Island (up from No. 9 in 2015)
7. Oklahoma City (down from No. 3 in 2015)
6. Wichita, Kansas (up from No. 7 in 2015)
5. McAllen, Texas (up from No. 6 in 2015)
4. Louisville, Ky. (down from No. 2 in 2015)
3. Syracuse, New York (Up from No. 20 in 2015)
2. Memphis, Tennessee (up from No. 4 in 2015)
1. Jackson, Mississippi (unchanged from 2015)
Click here for the full list by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
20 individuals have been arrested in connection with a five-month long investigation that involved the Santa Barbara Police Department, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, into the sales of illegal narcotics and firearms.
For little to no cost financial cost to the fighters, the Central Coast Boxing club is training young people to channel their aggression into something positive. Their program has gotten so popular, they're looking to expand, and you have a chance to support them by cheering them on at a huge event May 14.
Celebrity stylist Jeanne Yang has dressed Hollywood stars from George Clooney to Robert Downey Jr, to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Here's her five must-haves for everybody's closet, male or female.