Vermont has the highest rate of illicit drug use in the country, with 15 percent of residents saying they've used within the past month, according to 2010-2011 surveys from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Using those figures, here are the 20 highest states in America:
20. Oklahoma (9.02 percent of residents reported using illicit drugs in the past month)
19. Connecticut (9.10 percent)
18. New York (9.29 percent)
17. Idaho (9.36 percent)
16. Arizona (9.52 percent)
15. Maine (9.60 percent)
14. Nevada (9.93 percent)
13. California (10.47 percent)
12. New Mexico (10.59 percent)
11. Michigan (10.71 percent)
10. New Hampshire (10.95 percent)
9. Massachusetts (11.55 percent)
8. Washington (11.92 percent)
7. Montana (12.04 percent)
6. Oregon (13.10 percent)
5. Colorado (13.39 percent)
4. District of Columbia (13.56 percent)
3. Alaska (13.65 percent)
2. Rhode Island (14.52 percent)
1. Vermont (15.29 percent)
Click here to see all of the state-by-state results from the 2010-2011 surveys from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
Junior right fielder Nick Torres doubled to the gap in left-center field, scoring sophomore second baseman Mark Mathias from first base in the 13th inning, as No. 3 Cal Poly earned a 4-3 walk-off victory over No. 19 Cal State Fullerton before 2,831 Saturday night in Baggett Stadium.
Actress Tori Spelling recently spoke publically about her husband and fellow actor Dean McDermott's affair. But he's not the first celebrity to get in hot water over extramarital activities. Check out this list of high-profile celebrity affairs.