China's Alibaba, arguably the world's biggest e-commerce company, filed paperwork Tuesday setting the stage for what could be the biggest initial public offering in U.S. history. Here's a look at 16 of the biggest IPOs in trading history:
16. Japan Tobacco: $9.5 billion
15. East Japan Railway Co.: $9.9 billion
14. Telstra: $10.1 billion
13. AT&T Wireless Group: $10.62 billion
12. OAO Rosneft: $10.65 billion
11. Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance: $11.15 billion
10. Bank of China Ltd.: $11.18 billion
9. Deutsche Telekom AG: $12.4 billion
8. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone: $13.7 billion
7. Enel SpA: $16.5 billion
6. NTT Mobile Communications Network Inc.: $18.1 billion
Westmont College students, staff and even parents are well aware of the campus emergency response plan. It's been used before in the eye of a wildland fire, and not one was hurt while buildings burned.
High-profile quadruple murder defendant Nicolas Holzer appeared before Superior Court Judge Thomas Adams Tuesday morning, just days after the one month anniversary of the family murders that rocked our community.