A new report by the International Energy Agency claims the United States will surpass Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest oil producer by 2015 and be close to energy self-sufficiency in the next two decades. Check out the current top 10 oil producing countries, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's most recent data (2012).
10. Kuwait -- Crude production: 2.79 million barrels per day
9. Mexico -- Crude production: 2.93 million barrels per day
8. Iraq -- Crude production: 2.98 million barrels per day
7. United Arab Emirates -- Crude production: 3.21 million barrels per day
6. Iran -- Crude production: 3.59 million barrels per day
5. Canada -- Crude production: 3.85 million barrels per day
4. China -- Crude production: 4.41 million barrels per day
3. Russia -- Crude production: 10.34 million barrels per day
2. United States -- Crude production: 11.11 million barrels per day
1. Saudi Arabia -- Crude production: 11.73 million barrels per day
A photographer and former extreme water sports junkie, once strangers have now become friends and teammates. Both share the love for the Central Coast, and they are using that passion to help raise money for a good cause.
The Santa Maria Police Department blocked two roads near the Courthouse as a safety precaution Monday morning. At around around 9 a.m. , police said a person dropped-off a grenade in a safe and secure manner.