Published On: Nov 28 2012 10:21:40 AM CSTUpdated On: Feb 12 2015 09:24:58 AM CST
Three lucky tickets won the massive $564 million Powerball jackpot on Wednesday. As you check your numbers, take a look at the top 10 biggest U.S. lottery jackpots of all time.
10. $365 million (Powerball) -- Won in February 2006 by one ticket purchased in Nebraska.
9. $380 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in January 2011 by two tickets purchased in Idaho and Washington.
8. $390 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in March 2007 by two tickets sold in Georgia and New Jersey.
7. $425 million (Powerball) -- Won in February 2014 by one ticket purchased in Northern California.
6. $448 million (Powerball) -- Won in August 2013 by three tickets -- two in New Jersey and one in Minnesota.
5. $564 million -- (Powerball) The Feb. 11, 2015, Powerball jackpot jumped from $500 million the afternoon of the drawing to an estimated $564 million by the time the numbers were chosen. The numbers drawn were 25, 11, 54, 13, 39 - Powerball: 19. The winning jackpot tickets were sold in North Carolina, Texas and Puerto Rico, said Alex Traverso, California Lottery spokesman.
4. $587.5 million (Powerball) -- Won in November 2012 by two tickets purchased in Arizona and Missouri.
3. $590.5 million (Powerball) -- Won in May 2013 by Gloria C. MacKenzie, 84, of Zephyrhills, Fla. She is noted as the largest sole lottery winner in U.S. history.
2. $636 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in December 2013 by two tickets sold in Georgia and California.
1. $656 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in March 2012 by three tickets purchased in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland. This is noted as the largest cash payout in American lottery history.
Court documents from 2005 obtained by The Associated Press indicate Bill Cosby said he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to a woman he wanted to have sex with. Here is a timeline of accusations made against the comedian.