Take a look at the cities with the highest proportion of households making more than $191,469, putting them in the top 5 percent of income earners nationally, according to a census data analysis by CBS Money Watch.
10. Napa, Calif. High-income households: 9.3 percent.
9. Boulder, Colo. High-income households: 9.4 percent.
8. Boston. High-income households: 9.7 percent
7. Thousand Oaks, Calif. High-income households: 9.7 percent.
6. New York. High-income households: 10 percent.
5. Trenton, N.J. High-income households: 11.6 percent.
4. San Francisco. High-income households: 13 percent.
3. Washington, D.C. High-income households: 14.1 percent.
2. San Jose, Calif. High-income households: 15.9 percent.
1. Stamford, Conn. High-income households: 17.9 percent.
John Palminteri photo
A brownish creature, with sharp teeth and claws, is deceased on the beach in Santa Barbara after the latest storm, and many people are wondering what it is.
Curator of Vertebrate Zoology Paul Collins at the Santa Barbara Natural History museum solves the mystery of the creature on East Beach.
Source:: Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department
Three men have been arrested in connection with a stabbing that happened in Old Town Goleta on November 21st.
The Oxnard Police Department is investigating its third deadly shooting in just three days.
A rollover that happened early Thursday morning closed down the eastbound lane of Highway 217 near UC Santa Barbara.
The Dream Foundation canceled plans to send an Oregon family to Disneyland when the dreamer dad died.
President Obama announced on Wednesday that he is easing restrictions against Cuba allowing goods back to the U.S.
Santa Barbara CHP
California Highway Patrol officers dropped off donated toys to the Unity Shoppe in Santa Barbara.
Jamie Urqhart/River Dee Trust
Several strange frozen saucers were found during a recent cold snap on a river in Scotland. Take a look at the unusual images.
Three wrecked boats have been crushed and removed from Santa Barbara beaches, before they become hazards to the near shore environment.John Palminteri Photos
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.