Take a look at the cities with the highest proportion of households making more than $191,469, putting them in the top 5 percent of income earners nationally, according to a census data analysis by CBS Money Watch.
10. Napa, Calif. High-income households: 9.3 percent.
9. Boulder, Colo. High-income households: 9.4 percent.
8. Boston. High-income households: 9.7 percent
7. Thousand Oaks, Calif. High-income households: 9.7 percent.
6. New York. High-income households: 10 percent.
5. Trenton, N.J. High-income households: 11.6 percent.
4. San Francisco. High-income households: 13 percent.
3. Washington, D.C. High-income households: 14.1 percent.
2. San Jose, Calif. High-income households: 15.9 percent.
1. Stamford, Conn. High-income households: 17.9 percent.
An extensive investigation is underway to determine the cause of death in a triple fatal rollover accident Monday morning in Santa Barbara.
The 101 southbound through Santa Barbara reopened just before 12:30 Monday afternoon as authorities investigate what they say was a deadly two car DUI accident.
A UCSB student group is boycotting a local business for creating the Deltopia Facebook page, which they said brought in thousands of outsiders to the small college town.
Deadly diseases that were a thing of the past are making a comeback in California.
Benches have been removed in a two block area of State Street between Haley and Ortega Streets in downtown Santa Barbara. The city says they are being cleaned and repaired.
The parents of a young Santa Barbara woman killed in a high profile, DUI case are suing Congresswoman Lois Capps, her former aide Raymond Morua, and the U-S government in federal court.
A new academy at Santa Barbara High School will give students a leg up on a high-tech career.
A homeless couple watching the freeway from their campsite in Santa Barbara this morning, witnessed the triple fatal accident that took the lives of two teens and a young man.
People magazine recently named Lupita Nyong'o its "World's Most Beautiful" for 2014. See which other ladies earned a coveted spot on the annual list.