Microsoft founder Bill Gates takes over Forbes' world's richest list, topping Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim Helu. Find out what other billionaires made this year's list.
15. Bernard Arnault & Family -- The chairman of the French luxury goods group LVMH is worth an estimated $33.5 billion.
10. S. Robson Walton -- The son of Walmart Stores Inc founder Sam Walton and chairman of Walmart's net worth is $34.8 billion.
9. Alice Walton (pictured with brothers Rob and Jim) -- The daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton and chairwoman of the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is worth an estimated $34.9 billion.
12. Stefan Persson -- The Sweden native is chairman of the retailer H & M and is worth an estimated $34.4 billion.
11. Liliane Bettencourt & Family -- The French billionaire and L'Oreal heiress is worth an estimated $34.5 billion.
10. Jim Walton (Right, pictured with brother Rob and sister Alice) -- The youngest son of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Jim Walton is also the chairman and CEO of Arvest Bank. He's worth an estimated $34.7 billion.
9. Christy Walton & Family -- The WalMart heiress is the world's richest woman, worth an estimated $36.7 billion.
8. Sheldon Adelson -- An American casino and hotel magnate, Adelson is chairman and chief executive officer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation. He is worth an estimated $38 billion.
6. Charles Koch (tie) -- Along with brother David, Charles is co-owner and executive vice president of Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $40 billion.
6. David Koch (tie) -- The billionaire is co-owner (with older brother Charles) and an executive vice president of Koch Industries, a conglomerate that is the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $40 billion.
5. Larry Ellison -- The CEO of Oracle, Ellison's net worth is estimated at $48 billion.
4. Warren Buffett -- The 82-year-old CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is worth an estimated $58.2 billion.
3. Armancio Ortega -- The Spanish Inditex chairman is worth an estimated $64 billion.
2. Carlos Slim Helu & Family -- The Mexican telecom mogul's net worth fell slightly to $72 billion.
1. Bill Gates -- Gates, co-founder of Microsoft Corp., is also co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His net worth is more than $76 billion.
A voice fit for Broadway took home the big win for this years Star Voice Singing competition. Annali Fuchs of Santa Maria wowed audiences Satuday night at the Chumash Casino with her powerhouse voice. The New York Native made it to the Top 4 alongside Luther Richmond of Santa Barbara, Djoir Jordan of Thousand Oaks and Jineanne Coderre of Santa Maria.
Douglas MacArthur returns to the Philippines, Nixon sets off the "Saturday Night Massacre," Jackie Kennedy remarries, the Sydney Opera House opens, tragedy strikes Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Muammar Gaddafi is killed, all on this day.