Google's former CEO, Eric Schmidt, is set to receive $106 million in bonuses based on the search giant's 2013 performance. Schmidt served as Google's CEO from 2001 to 2011, and is now executive chairman.
GMI Ratings analyzed the pay of 2,259 CEOs from publicly-traded companies in 2011 and 2012 to come up with a list of the highest-paid CEOs in North America. The list includes compensation from stock options sales/proceeds, which makes up a large part of the salaries of the 10 richest CEOs. Take a look at who comes out on top.
10. Frank Coyne (Verisk Analytics Inc.) -- $100,432,117 total actual compensation
9. Marc Benioff (salesforce.com) -- $109,544,875
8. Howard Schultz (Starbucks Corporation) -- $117,562,601
7. Gregory B. Maffei (Liberty Interaction Corporation) -- $136,450,484
6. Edward W. Stack (Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.) -- $142,052,496
5. Tim Cook (Apple Inc.) -- $143,828,867
4. Gregory B. Maffei (Liberty Media Corporation) -- $254,890,638
3. Mel Karmazin (Sirius XM Radio Inc.) -- $255,355,676
2. Richard D. Kinder (Kinder Morgan Inc.) -- $1,116,685,089
1. Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Inc.) -- $2,278,668,214
Did you miss the clip of your favorite player or just want to watch the highlights again? We've got you covered! Immediately following the broadcast, we will be posting the entire show on www.keyt.com/fff. Find the game you want to watch in the ‘rundown’ below and click on the link to launch the video. Better yet, watch them all!