Google's former CEO, Eric Schmidt, is set to receive $106 million in bonuses based on the search giant's 2013 performance. Schmidt served as Google's CEO from 2001 to 2011, and is now executive chairman.
GMI Ratings analyzed the pay of 2,259 CEOs from publicly-traded companies in 2011 and 2012 to come up with a list of the highest-paid CEOs in North America. The list includes compensation from stock options sales/proceeds, which makes up a large part of the salaries of the 10 richest CEOs. Take a look at who comes out on top.
10. Frank Coyne (Verisk Analytics Inc.) -- $100,432,117 total actual compensation
9. Marc Benioff (salesforce.com) -- $109,544,875
8. Howard Schultz (Starbucks Corporation) -- $117,562,601
7. Gregory B. Maffei (Liberty Interaction Corporation) -- $136,450,484
6. Edward W. Stack (Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.) -- $142,052,496
5. Tim Cook (Apple Inc.) -- $143,828,867
4. Gregory B. Maffei (Liberty Media Corporation) -- $254,890,638
3. Mel Karmazin (Sirius XM Radio Inc.) -- $255,355,676
2. Richard D. Kinder (Kinder Morgan Inc.) -- $1,116,685,089
1. Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Inc.) -- $2,278,668,214
Junior right fielder Nick Torres doubled to the gap in left-center field, scoring sophomore second baseman Mark Mathias from first base in the 13th inning, as No. 3 Cal Poly earned a 4-3 walk-off victory over No. 19 Cal State Fullerton before 2,831 Saturday night in Baggett Stadium.
Actress Tori Spelling recently spoke publically about her husband and fellow actor Dean McDermott's affair. But he's not the first celebrity to get in hot water over extramarital activities. Check out this list of high-profile celebrity affairs.