Published On: Feb 19 2014 03:01:25 PM CSTUpdated On: Feb 01 2014 11:06:32 AM CST
It's Tax Day. Find out if you're among the cities that pay the most or the least in taxes each year, according to an analysis of income, property, auto and sales taxes for 2012 by theOffice of Revenue Analysis of the government of the District of Columbia.
(Lowest Tax Burden)
10. Houston ($34,172 total tax burden)
9. Birmingham, Ala. ($33,484 total tax burden)
8. Honolulu ($32,655 total tax burden)
7. Seattle ($29,258 total tax burden)
6. Jacksonville, Fla. ($28,424 total tax burden)
5. Sioux Falls, S.D. ($27,617 total tax burden)
4. Anchorage, Alaska ($26,775 total tax burden)
3. Billings, Mont. ($25,987 total tax burden)
2. Las Vegas ($24,956 total tax burden)
1. Cheyenne, Wyo. ($18,776 total tax burden)
(Highest Tax Burden)
10. Wilmington, Del. ($50,665 total tax burden for 2012)
Actresses Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan were honored Monday night with the 31st Santa Barbara International Film Festival Outstanding Performers Award. Larson was unable to attend the event in person but Skyped in.
Elizabeth Banks, Paul Dano, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Geza Rohrig, Alicia Vikander and Jacob Tremblay were all honored with the SBIFF Virtuosos Award on Saturday. The event was moderated by Dave Karger and the awards presented by Leonard Maltin.