It's Tax Day. Find out if you're among the cities that pay the most or the least in taxes each year, according to an analysis of income, property, auto and sales taxes for 2012 by theOffice of Revenue Analysis of the government of the District of Columbia.
(Lowest Tax Burden)
10. Houston ($34,172 total tax burden)
9. Birmingham, Ala. ($33,484 total tax burden)
8. Honolulu ($32,655 total tax burden)
7. Seattle ($29,258 total tax burden)
6. Jacksonville, Fla. ($28,424 total tax burden)
5. Sioux Falls, S.D. ($27,617 total tax burden)
4. Anchorage, Alaska ($26,775 total tax burden)
3. Billings, Mont. ($25,987 total tax burden)
2. Las Vegas ($24,956 total tax burden)
1. Cheyenne, Wyo. ($18,776 total tax burden)
(Highest Tax Burden)
10. Wilmington, Del. ($50,665 total tax burden for 2012)
While many Central Coast homeowners using solar are saving a significant amount of money on their electrical bills, the increasing popular electrical system may not be the best financial option for everyone.
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was placed in a medically induced coma Saturday after being found facedown and unresponsive in a bathtub full of water, a source close to the family told CNN.