The University of San Diego has put out its 2013 list of the hot careers for college graduates, which is based on current employment rates, projected job growth, median wages, work environments and whether a student could easily enter the career with one or two years of schooling. Check out which careers made the list.
18. Human resource specialists
16 (tie). Training and development specialists
16 (tie). Middle school teacher
14 (tie). Paralegals and legal assistants
14 (tie). Securities, commodities and financial services sales agents
13. Sales representatives, wholesale and manufacturing, technical and scientific
12. Computer programmers
11. Financial analysts
9 (tie). Insurance sales agents
9 (tie). Public relations specialists
8. Management analysts/consultants
7. Computer systems analyst
6. Elementary school teachers (excluding special education)
5. Network and computer systems administrators
4. Accountants and auditors
3. Market research analysts and marketing specialists/data miners
Did you miss the clip of your favorite player or just want to watch the highlights again? We've got you covered! Immediately following the broadcast, we will be posting the entire show on www.keyt.com/fff. Find the game you want to watch in the ‘rundown’ below and click on the link to launch the video. Better yet, watch them all!
Matthew Todd Miller, a 24-year-old from California, has been convicted of "acts hostile" to North Korea and sentenced to six years of hard labor. Learn more about the three Americans currently being detained in North Korea.