Published On: Mar 08 2012 09:56:15 AM CSTUpdated On: Mar 02 2015 09:37:33 AM CST
Find out which billionaire tops Forbes' list of the richest people on the planet for 2015.
13. Bernard Arnault & Family -- The chairman of the French luxury goods group LVMH is worth an estimated $37.2 billion.
12. S. Robson Walton -- The son of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. founder Sam Walton and chairman of Walmart's net worth is $39.1 billion.
11. Alice Walton -- The daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton and chairwoman of the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is worth an estimated $34.9 billion.
10. Liliane Bettencourt & Family -- The French billionaire and L'Oreal heiress is worth an estimated $40.1 billion.
9. Jim Walton (right, pictured with sister Alice) -- The youngest son of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Jim Walton is also the chairman and CEO of Arvest Bank. He's worth an estimated $40.6 billion.
8. Christy Walton & Family -- The Wal-Mart heiress is the world's richest woman, worth an estimated $41.7 billion.
6. Charles Koch (tie) -- Along with brother David, Charles is co-owner and executive vice president of Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $42.9 billion.
6. David Koch (tie) -- The billionaire is co-owner (with older brother Charles) and an executive vice president of Koch Industries, a conglomerate that is the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $42.9 billion.
5. Larry Ellison -- The CEO of Oracle, Ellison's net worth is estimated at $54.3 billion.
4. Amancio Ortega -- The Spanish Inditex chairman is worth an estimated $64.5 billion.
3. Warren Buffett -- The 84-year-old CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is worth an estimated $72.7 billion.
2. Carlos Slim Helu & Family -- The Mexican telecom mogul's net worth is around $77.1 billion
1. Bill Gates -- Gates, co-founder of Microsoft Corp., is also co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His net worth is more than $79.2 billion.
Comments posted by well-known environmental activist Erin Brockovich on her Facebook account has created a storm of controversy, and caught the attention of Nipomo residents regarding the City's decision to transition from using a chlorine water disinfection system to a chloramine system.
It's a lazy Sunday, and while it might be a rest day, you should still plan your workouts and routines for the week ahead. Here are six things to do on Sunday to help you lose weight all week long, according to Popsugar.com.