Take a look at the 10 biggest wildfires in U.S. history as measured by acreage burned.
10. Wallow Fire (2011) -- 538,049 acres burned in Arizona and New Mexico
9. Murphy Complex Fire (2007) -- 653,100 acres burned in Idaho and Nevada
8. Yellowstone Fires (1988) -- 793,880 acres burned in Montana and Wyoming
7. Silverton Fire (1868) -- 1 million acres burned in Oregon
5. (tie) Great Michigan Fire (1871) -- 1.2 million acres burned in Michigan
5. (tie) Peshtigo Fire (1871) -- 1.2 million acres burned in Wisconsin
4. Taylor Complex Fire (2004) -- 1.3 million acres burned in Alaska
3. California Wildfires (2008) -- 1.5 million acres burned in Northern California
1. (tie) Great Fire of 1910 -- 3 million acres burned in Idaho, Montana and Washington state
1. (tie) Miramichi Fire (1825) -- 3 million acres burned in Maine and New Brunswick
A Buellton couple has been catering out of the Santa Ynez valley for over a decade and they've become popular for serving some interesting dishes at their restaurant they opened last year.
One person is dead and another is sent to the hospital after an early morning motorcycle crash.
Santa Maria police are looking for a driver who took off after hitting a young woman on North Blosser over the weekend.
Santa Maria police are looking for two suspects who robbed two different convenience stores.
Ventura City and County Fire is working to put out a brush fire in the area of Harmon Canyon located near Foothill Road and Kimball Road.
Big sprawling green lawns in the middle of an exceptional drought, along with the increase in water tankers in Montecito and Carpinteria have led to complaints lately.
Several Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Deputies and a helicopter were called to the Kmart parking lot and surrounding businesses when two suspected shoplifters took off towards Hollister Ave. this afternoon.
The Orfalea Foundation School Food Initiative brings healthier food alternatives to students of all ages in local schools.
Buoyed by the stock market, the average net worth of the richest people in America has hit a record $5.7 billion.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.