Published On: Aug 20 2013 03:48:11 PM CDTUpdated On: Aug 13 2014 01:00:00 AM CDT
The Princeton Review has put out its annual index to the colleges friendliest to lesbian, gay bisexual and transgender students. The list is based on survey responses from 130,000 students at colleges and universities across the country.
Here's a look at the 20 most gay-friendly colleges in the U.S.:
20. Rice University (Houston)
19. Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.)
18. Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa)
17. Prescott College (Prescott, Ariz.)
16. Bard College (Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y.)
15. Macalester College (St. Paul, Minn.)
14. New York University (New York, N.Y.)
13. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
12. Sarah Lawrence College (Bronxville, N.Y.)
11. Carleton College (Northfield, Minn.)
10. Pitzer College (Claremont, Calif.)
9. New College of Florida (Sarasota, Fla.)
8. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering (Needham, Mass.)
7. University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, Wis.)
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health, also known as CAL/OSHA, slapped the city of Santa Barbara and its police department with nearly $8,000 in fines, due primarily to sanitation issues at the police department headquarters.
One Santa Barbara neighborhood is feeling the impacts where the Riviera, Eastside, and Milpas St. traffic converge. Residents say drivers are going too fast, ignoring pedestrians, school children, stops signs, and crosswalks.
It's a lazy Sunday, and while it might be a rest day, you should still plan your workouts and routines for the week ahead. Here are six things to do on Sunday to help you lose weight all week long, according to Popsugar.com.