Santa Barbara
79° F
Clear
Clear
Santa Maria
75° F
Clear
Clear
San Luis Obispo
76° F
Clear
Clear
Ventura
76° F
Clear
Clear

Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel Fire Caused By Dryer

Published On: Nov 08 2013 04:55:35 PM CST
Updated On: Nov 08 2013 11:58:21 PM CST

15 people were forced out of the Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel when a fire broke out in the laundry facility.

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -

15 people were forced out of the Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel when a fire broke out in the laundry facility.

Santa Barbara firefighters were called to the hostel in the 100 block of Chapala Street after witnesses spotted smoke coming from the building.

Damage from the fire was mostly limited to the room where the dryer was located.  The machine was destroyed in the blaze and the room received water damage.  Other rooms in the hostel were not affected.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus