Top Stories from keyt.com for November 2013
Updated On: Dec 02 2013 12:44:29 PM CST
1. 68 Targeted in Santa Barbara Police Gang Crackdown
Santa Barbara police have made a long list of arrests and are filing charges against dozens of people as part of an ongoing anti-gang effort called "Operation Falling Dawn."
2. 225 People Arrested and Booked into Jail in Isla Vista on Halloween Weekend
Tens of thousand of partiers convened on the streets of Isla Vista to party the Halloween weekend away in their Halloween costumes, but this year the party atmosphere was different compared to years' past.
3. Woman Dead, Toddler Hurt in Goleta Accident
Officials are confirming that a woman has died and a child has been transported to the hospital with injuries.
4. Vintage Store Hit by Thieves in Santa Barbara
What could be a team of shoplifters has hit a downtown Santa Barbara vintage store on State St.
5. Three Teens Arrested in Santa Barbara Gang Fight
Three teenagers were swarmed by Santa Barbara Police and arrested after a report of a gang fight during the lunch hour in downtown.
6. Parent Sees Isla Vista Halloween First Hand
A UC Santa Barbara parent from San Diego has come to Isla Vista to see the Halloween street party - that draws thousands - first hand
7. Staggering Isla Vista Halloween Costs Hit Taxpayers Again
Taxpayers are footing the bill for security and much more at the Halloween event in Isla Vista this weekend.
8. Driver Dies in Santa Barbara Car Crash
Santa Barbara police officers are investigating a major accident at Carrillo Street and Chino Street in Santa Barbara
9. 70 Drivers Nabbed in Police Sting
70 Santa Barbara drivers have been stopped and given tickets in a special enforcement at pedestrian crossings.
10. Ventura Resident Sought in Deadly Highway 154 Hit & Run Accident
The California Highway Patrol is looking at a Ventura resident as a possible suspect in a deadly hit and run crash in the Santa Ynez Valley Friday night.
Copyright © 2013 KEYT - NPG of California, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.