Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
Santa Barbara police are investigating a murder Wednesday morning.
A Maine judge on Friday issued a temporary order enforcing a quarantine against a nurse who defied an Ebola quarantine in a tense standoff with state authorities.
The civilian pilot of a privately owned Hawker Hunter aircraft died when his plane crashed on approach just outside Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) Wednesday afternoon.
Just before 2:30 p.m. Thursday the Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a public transportation bus that collided with a pedestrian.
Prosecutors have filed a murder charge against a driver accused of running down a veteran sheriff's deputy who had pulled over another motorist on a Ventura County freeway.
It was not a joking matter for comedian Andrey Belikov who found his rental home trashed, soaked with water and a mess recently. His tenants left, owing him thousands of dollars.
A nasty feud is brewing between many solar companies and Southern California Edison.
Santa Maria Police are investigating what they are calling a suspicious house fire that badly burned one of the people who lived there.
The San Francisco Giants defeated the Kansas City Royals 3-2 last night to win the 2014 World Series, but the night's celebration quickly turned violent. Take a look at images of the chaotic scene in San Francisco.
37 people were arrested in San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande and Pismo Beach in a prostitution crackdown.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.