Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
Police are on high alert for drunken drivers this holiday season.
Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies are looking for a suspect responsible for a stabbing in downtown Goleta.
It was a rock and roll party at Soho Sunday afternoon where young performers got to express themselves musically on stage.
The Santa Barbara Rescue Mission is gearing up to serve hundreds of people in need this Thanksgiving, and is looking for additional turkey donations for the holiday season and beyond.
DUI arrests are happening and will continue to happen throughout Central Coast
The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department announced that Bernard "Barney" Melekian will be the new undersheriff effective January 5, 2015.
Nataly Tavidian photo
Righetti High School students are having an early Thanksgiving break after rumors and social media speculation disrupted classes today.
Cal Poly's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) "SkyBarge" came in second place at the 22nd annual American Society of Mechanical Engineers (A.S.M.E.) Student Design Competition in Montreal, Canada.
While plenty of awards were dished out at the 42nd American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 23, 2014, most viewers were more interested in the variety of the performers and the showmanship they brought to the stage.
The first jukebox goes into service, JFK lays in repose at the White House, "Doctor Who" debuts on TV, and "Three Men and a Baby" cleans up at the box office, all on this day.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.