Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
The latest encounter with a mountain lion happened about 10:30 pm Wednesday night in Santa Barbara off Foothill Road near La Cumbre Road.
Santa Barbara County Fire Department photo
A three-car crash injured several people on Highway 154 on Sunday. The crash happened just after 10 a.m. north of San Antonio Creek Road in the Windy Gap area.
Henry Galvan photo
The Democratic presidential candidate spoke to a crowd of thousands at Santa Barbara City College.
Economy Supply on the 600 block of Haley Street was tagged on Saturday morning.
The latest on the Pearl Pinson case and the suspect killed in a Solvang shootout.The Search for Pearl Pinson ContinuesAUDIO: Moment-by-Moment Police Scanner TrafficVIDEO: Witnesses Capture Police Shootout with an Amber Alert SuspectSLIDESHOW: Amber Alert Suspect Cornered in Solvang
The search for missing teen Pearl Pinson continue well into the Memorial Day Weekend.
Ventura County Fire Capt. Mike Lindbery confirmed that two people died in a small place crash near Santa Paula on Saturday.
It was ditch day at Santa Barbara High Monday,giving seniors another day of rest following a prom that is likely to gain attention for its progressive prom court.
Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday became the first presidential candidate to put on a rally in Ventura County this election cycle.
Shortly after 3 p.m., Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies reportedly spotted the golden four-door Saturn involved in the Amber Alert out of Solano County in Los Alamos.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.