Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
The body of a Los Osos woman was discovered in the Nevada Desert, and the Sheriff's Department in Nye County, Nevada is now trying to put the pieces together surrounding the death.
A Buellton couple has been catering out of the Santa Ynez valley for over a decade and they've become popular for serving some interesting dishes at their restaurant they opened last year.
Beatriz Milan-Absalon, 20, died from injuries she sustained Saturday morning from a hit-and-run incident on Blosser Road.
Santa Maria police are looking for two suspects who robbed two different convenience stores.
Single use plastic bags will become illegal next July after Gov. Jerry Brown signed a law enacting a new statewide ban.
Two gun bills linked to the Isla Vista massacre in May will take effect in 2016.
Several Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Deputies and a helicopter were called to the Kmart parking lot and surrounding businesses when two suspected shoplifters took off towards Hollister Ave. this afternoon.
Santa Paula police have arrested a man they say allegedly stole thousands of dollars from the Santa Paula High School Band Booster.
Denver District Attorney's Office
Check out these lookers who ran into the law.
Thomas Edison opens the world's first electric lamp factory, Yosemite becomes a national park, soccer great Pele says goodbye, and Walt Disney World opens, all on this day.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.