Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
Active investigation underway for suspect who shot man Monday night in Santa Maria.
The man accused of killing a Cal Poly graduate in San Francisco admitted to holding the gun, but claims it was an accident.
A San Luis Obispo County firefighter is in the hospital after suffering major injuries battling a wildfire in Tulare County.
While people enjoyed fireworks on the 4th of July, bike thieves made their moves in an Orcutt neighborhood.
Film and TV producer Jerry Weintraub died in Santa Barbara Monday while in surgery for stomach pain.
Oscar Flores photo
Plywood covers the windows of two downtown Santa Barbara businesses after police say a violent man went on a spree and shattered both of them recently.
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
Subway and Jared Fogle have parted ways, Subway said late Tuesday.
New video shot by the Santa Barbara Channelkeepers Association shows encouraging news for a protected underwater marine sanctuary just a few miles away from the site of the Refugio oil spill.
Here is a list of some of the notable public figures, athletes, musicians, artists and actors we've lost in 2015.
Gerardo Mora/Getty Image
Court documents from 2005 were obtained by The Associated Press indicate Bill Cosby said he bought Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to a woman he wanted to have sex with. Here is a timeline of accusations made against the comedian.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.