Some members of Congress are in the money, while others are deep in debt. Take a look at the poorest and richest members of Congress, based on a CNN analysis of 2012 financial disclosure forms and ranked based on net worth.
First, the poorest members of Congress, based on net worth:
5. Rep. Steve Fincher (R-Tenn.). Average net worth: -$472,502
4. Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.). Average net worth: -$510,000
3. Rep. Ruben Hinojosa (D-Texas). Average net worth: -$2.3 million
2. Alcee Hastings (D-Florida). Average net worth: -$4.7 million
1. Rep. David Valadao (R-California). Average net worth: -$12.2 million
And now, the richest members of Congress:
5. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas). Average net worth: $143.2 million
4. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.). Average net worth: $154.6 million
3. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.). Average net worth: $197.9 million
2. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.). Average net worth: $257.5 million.
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.). Average net worth: $464.1 million
The search for 15-year-old Pearl Pinson continues Friday with a newly expanded area that includes the Central Coast. This comes after the Amber Alert abduction suspect Fernando Castro was shot dead in a moving gun battle Thursday in Solvang.
Emergency personnel with the Los Padres National Forest Service and Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to an injured horse rider near the Upper Oso Campground area in the Santa Barbara back country just after 1 p.m. Friday.