Some members of Congress are in the money, while others are deep in debt. Take a look at the poorest and richest members of Congress, based on a CNN analysis of 2012 financial disclosure forms and ranked based on net worth.
First, the poorest members of Congress, based on net worth:
5. Rep. Steve Fincher (R-Tenn.). Average net worth: -$472,502
4. Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.). Average net worth: -$510,000
3. Rep. Ruben Hinojosa (D-Texas). Average net worth: -$2.3 million
2. Alcee Hastings (D-Florida). Average net worth: -$4.7 million
1. Rep. David Valadao (R-California). Average net worth: -$12.2 million
And now, the richest members of Congress:
5. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas). Average net worth: $143.2 million
4. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.). Average net worth: $154.6 million
3. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.). Average net worth: $197.9 million
2. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.). Average net worth: $257.5 million.
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.). Average net worth: $464.1 million
20 individuals have been arrested in connection with a five-month long investigation that involved the Santa Barbara Police Department, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, into the sales of illegal narcotics and firearms.
They say people go to auto races just to see the crashes. If so, then they got their money's worth at Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega, Alabama. Officials say 35 of the 40 cars in the race left with some damage.