Sports Illustrated's Fortunate 50 ranks the wealthiest athletes by calculating salaries and endorsements. Check out how much some of the top-paid athletes made last year, as compiled by Sports Illustrated.
15. Vincent Jackson: $25,360,000
14. Felix Hernandez: $25,600,000
13. Johan Santana: $26,300,000
12. Kevin Durant: $27,670,000
11. Dwayne Wade: $26,682,000
10. Zack Greinke: $29,020,000
9. Alex Rodriguez: $29,900,000
8. Peyton Manning: $31,000,000
7. Derrick Rose: $33,403,000
6. Phil Mickelson: $39,528,000
5. Tiger Woods: $40,839,027
4. Kobe Bryant: $46,850,000
Drew Brees, football, $51 million
2. Lebron James: $56,545,000
1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.: $90,000,000
To get the full list of the richest athletes in America, click here.
Take a look at professional athletes who have reaped the benefits of lucrative endorsement deals here.
Westmont College students, staff and even parents are well aware of the campus emergency response plan. It's been used before in the eye of a wildland fire, and not one was hurt while buildings burned.
Revolutionary work in measuring bone strength is happening in Santa Barbara. A new invention with roots at the University of California Santa Barbara could help change lives in the not-so-distant future.