College football is a fall tradition in many areas of the country, but ticket prices are keeping some of even the most diehard fans at home. Forbes ranks the most expensive college football tickets in the country:
20. Boise State Broncos ($125 average ticket price)
19. USC Trojans ($130)
18. Penn State Nittany Lions ($133)
17. Tennessee Volunteers ($134)
16. South Carolina Gamecocks ($146)
15. Mississippi State Bulldogs ($146)
14. Texas Longhorns ($150)
13. Washington Huskies ($151)
12. Florida Gators ($159)
11. Oregon Ducks ($160)
10. Oklahoma Sooners ($161)
9. Iowa Hawkeyes ($166)
8. Alabama Crimson Tide ($179)
6. Georgia Bulldogs ($188)
5. Texas A&M Aggies ($204)
4. Nebraska Cornhuskers ($210)
3. Michigan Wolverines ($230)
2. Ohio State ($246)
1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish ($294)
Check out the rest of the Forbes rankings by clicking here.
Sherrie Gibbs routinely takes her 14 year old dog Quigley out for walks in the Janin Acres subdivision in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley and is not surprised to learn that coyotes and mountain lions are roaming around her neighborhood.
Craig Mason of Los Osos hadn't heard from his brother for days when he finally received a text Wednesday. He thought his brother was fishing with friends in Baja California when he learned that Hurricane Odile had wreaked havoc in the Mexican resort.