Ready for some summer fun? Check out Dr. Beach's top 10 U.S. beaches for 2014.
10. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (Naples, Fla.)
9. Beachwalker Park (Kiawah Island, S.C.)
8. Coast Guard Beach (Cape Cod, Mass.)
7. Cape Florida State Park (Key Biscayne, Fla.)
6. Cape Hatteras (Outer Banks, N.C.)
5. Hamoa Beach (Maui, Hawaii)
4. Waimanalo Bay Beach Park (Oahu, Hawaii)
3. St. George Island State Park (Florida panhandle)
2. Barefoot Beach (Bonita Springs, Fla.)
1. Kahanamoku Beach Waikiki (Oahu, Hawaii)
For a description of each beach and list of previous winners, check out http://www.drbeach.org/top10beaches.html. The list is compiled by Dr. Stephen P. Leatherman, a coastal expert and professor at Florida International University who is better known as Dr. Beach.
Did you miss the clip of your favorite player or just want to watch the highlights again? We've got you covered! Immediately following the broadcast, we will be posting the entire show on www.keyt.com/fff. Find the game you want to watch in the ‘rundown’ below and click on the link to launch the video. Better yet, watch them all!
Matthew Todd Miller, a 24-year-old from California, has been convicted of "acts hostile" to North Korea and sentenced to six years of hard labor. Learn more about the three Americans currently being detained in North Korea.