The International Air Transport Association recently released its annual World Airport Traffic report, detailing airport performance by cargo and passenger numbers. So where is the world's busiest airport? The answer may surprise you.
20. Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia (47,498,127 passengers in 2013)
19. Madrid Barajas Airport (45,175,501 passengers)
19. John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (50,423,765 passengers)
18. Atatürk International Airport in Turkey (51,172,626 passengers)
17. Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand (51,363,451 passengers)
16. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in China (52,450,262 passengers)
15. Denver International Airport (52,556,359 passengers)
A photographer and former extreme water sports junkie, once strangers have now become friends and teammates. Both share the love for the Central Coast, and they are using that passion to help raise money for a good cause.