The International Air Transport Association recently released its annual World Airport Traffic report, detailing airport performance by cargo and passenger numbers. So where is the world's busiest airport? The answer may surprise you.
20. Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia (47,498,127 passengers in 2013)
19. Madrid Barajas Airport (45,175,501 passengers)
19. John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (50,423,765 passengers)
18. Atatürk International Airport in Turkey (51,172,626 passengers)
17. Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand (51,363,451 passengers)
16. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in China (52,450,262 passengers)
15. Denver International Airport (52,556,359 passengers)
The search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham now includes the use of an aerial drone -- the first time, according to authorities, one has been used in the search for a missing person in the state.
Photos taken by scientists working for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration show more than 35,000 walruses gathered, or hauled out, on a beach near the village of Point Lay, on the Chukchi Sea in northwest Alaska on Saturday.